
Calvin is almost four weeks old! We are all adjusting well and we love having a family of five.

Helen and Henry made these
Popsicle stick puzzles yesterday.

All you do to make them is tape them together on the back side, draw something on the front and then remove the tape. Believe me, they are more difficult to solve than they appear.

Helen has been getting up early to enjoy morning time with Calvin. He's really active between about 6:00 and 8:00. I enjoy that quiet time with him so much.


Calvin was looking at the ceiling fan this afternoon and cooing away. I tried to get some pictures of him while he smiled at the ceiling fan. This is the best I could do.



After all that cooing and excitement about the fan, Calvin went right to sleep in his bouncy seat.

More pictures soon. Hope all is well with everyone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home