Sunday, July 05, 2009

Early July

I'm playing around with the settings on my camera a bit.

The poppies the kids gave me for Mother's Day are still blooming and just beautiful.


Henry is all eyes in this photo.


The potato plants are flowering and growing well. (No surprise, we are in Idaho!)



Cherry tomatoes are red and ready for salads each day. The bigger tomatoes are all still green.





The view down from the end of our street. Catttle graze here and I'll try to get a picture of them soon.




Here's a baby gopher snake the kids found on the side of our house. I was taking out the trash and it was under the trashcan. Joe tried to capture it, but it escaped.






We had a little picnic on the greenbelt the other day. The greenbelt is a trail that goes from about 30 miles outside of Boise, through downtown, and another 30 miles out.


The shirt Henry is wearing is one leftover from when I was 6!








Here we are at Eagle Island State Park, about 10 miles from our house in Eagle. We went with our neighbor friends, Olivia and Luke. Here Henry and Helen are trying to scoop up minnows.








Olivia, Helen and Henry looking for fish.










Henry was content to walk up and down this beach with his shovel.









There were lots of little fish near this log.












Luke and Henry cooling off in the sand.
















Another shot of the hills behind our house.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home