Friday, May 29, 2009

Cooling off at the creek.

One of the best things about our neighborhood is that we can walk for two blocks and be in a place like this.
It was hot, around 90*, and when we got to the creek it must have been 10 degrees cooler.

Here's some fools gold. Helen and Henry were very interested in it.

Helen striking a pose.




Henry did this big jump off the bank and I snapped this picture right after he landed. He said, "What's the big deal, mom?"



Here's the big jump!



Just jumping and splashing around can keep these two busy for hours.


We went walking to another area a little further down.



This picture looks like we're camping, but it's our little neighborhood oasis. Gee, do you think I like this place much?





















Eventually, Helen wanted to take her shoes off and go barefoot. I did it too and it was really refreshing.



Here's Henry waving goodbye... we'll see you next time!


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home