Carolyn, Boise,Idaho!? Wow! Didn't you have relatives in Idaho or was it Iowa? Beautiful picture of the family, I see your mom in you so much! That pretty smile. How's Mike buddy Mike? hahaha just kidding...Your dad just LOVED me remember ahahaha...I don't see Steve anywhere? Mickey, I haven't seen her in sooo long. Did Jenny tell you we saw each other at a wedding of a mutual acquaintance?
I'll email you, you'll probably get this after the fact but, I'm so happy to see your family and to be in touch. ;)
1 Comments:
Carolyn,
Boise,Idaho!? Wow! Didn't you have relatives in Idaho or was it Iowa?
Beautiful picture of the family, I see your mom in you so much! That pretty smile. How's Mike buddy Mike? hahaha just kidding...Your dad just LOVED me remember ahahaha...I don't see Steve anywhere? Mickey, I haven't seen her in sooo long. Did Jenny tell you we saw each other at a wedding of a mutual acquaintance?
I'll email you, you'll probably get this after the fact but, I'm so happy to see your family and to be in touch. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home