
Here's Henry trying out a neighbor kid's skateboard.

We've gotta get this kid his own skateboard now.

Henry and Joe painted the master bedroom for my birthday.

Good old chocolate cake recipe from the back of the Hershey's Cocoa box.

Helen lit the candle for me this year.

Nice hats! I'm 5 months along now. When it was time to make a wish this year, I was truly stumped.

Here's the snow we got on
Cinco de Mayo! It wasn't much, but still... it was just bizarre. The kids ran outside and said "Take our picture!"


We went to the Boise Zoo with our friends.


The zoo has a nice new petting zoo area and the kids spent an hour there just feeding sheep and goats.

Henry named this goat "little ears".

We went on this new safari boat at the zoo.

Thomas: This is so great. I've never been on a boat before!
Helen: This is my second time. I went on a ferry boat once to Balboa Island with my cousins.
Henry: This is my second time too. I went on a boat with my grandma at Disneyland. (The Jungle Cruise)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home